Phoebus was the newest fire elemental and successor of Firestorm. Following the wake of the Kansas disaster caused by Magog's Justice Battalion, Phoebus joined Superman's Justice League. He participated in the Gulag battle and was subsequently killed in the U.N. nuclear bombing.
- According to character supplement in Kingdom Come / Revelations Phoebus was created by Alex Ross since he was 11 years old.
- Phoebus is another name for the Greek/Roman sun god Apollo.
- 7 Appearances of Phoebus (Earth-22)
- 4 Images featuring Phoebus (Earth-22)
- Quotations by or about Phoebus (Earth-22)
- Character Gallery: Phoebus (Earth-22)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.