Lt. Pierre Marchand was an officer in the Free French Forces under Charles de Gaulle. He was a friend of Etta Candy's brother, and struck up a relationship with her when he was an attache in New York. Diana Prince did not trust him.
- This version of Pierre Marchand (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Throughout his appearances, Pierre Marchand is hinted as having ulterior motives, both explained in the captions and Wonder Woman's thoughts. As the Earth-Two portion of the series was abruptly ended, Marchand's true nature was left unexplained.
- 4 Appearances of Pierre Marchand (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Pierre Marchand (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Pierre Marchand (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Pierre Marchand (Earth-Two)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.