- An America without statues is an America without a past.
- — Pigeon Person src
Pigeon Person, with the help of her army of trained pigeons, went on a spree to steal all of the outdoor statues in the United States. After she stole the Statue of Liberty and the only remaining statues were the ones on Mount Rushmore, Batman came up with a plan. When Pigeon Person and her pigeons arrived at Mt. Rushmore, the US Military airdropped thousands of Hostess Cupcakes on the birds, who defected from Pigeon Person's service to eat the cakes. Then Batman and Robin easily captured Pigeon Person in a net.
- The Pigeon Person has only appeared in a Hostess CupCake ad, and therefore may not be part of the Earth-One canon. However, The Pigeon, an updated version of this character, was introduced in Prime Earth canon in Nightwing (Volume 4) #11 by Tim Seeley and Marcus To.
- This version of Pigeon Person (whatever reality she is native to), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- Appearances of Pigeon Person (Earth-One)
- 2 Images featuring Pigeon Person (Earth-One)
- 1 Quotations by or about Pigeon Person (Earth-One)
- Character Gallery: Pigeon Person (Earth-One)