"Hoot Mon": The synopsis for this issue has not yet been written.
Appearing in "Hoot Mon"
Synopsis for "Hoot Mon"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "Life Story of Woozy Winks"
Synopsis for "Life Story of Woozy Winks"
- Synopsis not yet written.
Appearing in "The Magic Cup"
- Beetle Browan
- Twitchy Wilson
- King Oberon
- Stonehead Insane Asylum Orderlies
- Uncle Ben
- Helium "Compound"
- Magic Cup
- The Payroll
- Krinks Armored Car
Synopsis for "The Magic Cup"
Woozy Winks is kicked out of an F.B.I. briefing, and seeks his fortune elsewhere. When he saves an insane man from jumping off of a bridge, "King Oberon" gives Woozy a Magic Cup that grants three wishes.
Woozy wishes that Plastic Man needed him, and Plas grabs him to fill in for the driver of an armored car for a robbery. The crooks don't like Woozy's looks and throw him from a cliff.
Woozy's second wish is that Plastic Man was there to save him; and as he was tailing the crooks as a balloon, Woozy is saved. Plastic Man laughs at the ridiculousness of believing in wishes, and Woozy pawns the magic cup for fifty cents.
Woozy's final wish is to get some credit from Plastic Man, and a radio report identifies Woozy as the apprehender of the crooks.
Appearing in "The Menace of Mr. Aqua"
- Duncan Groat
- Science Council
- President (Dies)
- Mammoth City
- Groat's Lab
- Science Council Chamber
- Giant Magnifying Glass
- Mop and Pail
Synopsis for "The Menace of Mr. Aqua"
Duncan Groat's experiment to polymerize water results in the sentient splash Mr. Aqua being born. Duncan drags the liquid being to the Science Council, who laugh at the prospect of living water. Mr Aqua does not share their sense of humour, and drowns the president of the council. Coincidentally, Plastic Man and Woozy are there, and they try to capture Mr Aqua, but he escapes down a drain.
Mr. Aqua reappears in Duncan's lab and proposes an alliance, but the scientist will not help a murderer, and luckily Plastic Man arrives to stop Aqua from killing Duncan Groat. Aqua is cornered in a plastic bucket and driven into the light of Woozy's giant magnifying glass, until Woozy, thirsty from work, drinks the rest of Mr. Aqua.
- "Life Story of Woozy Winks" is reprinted in Plastic Man #56.
- "The Magic Cup" is reprinted in Plastic Man #44 and Plastic Man #64.
- "The Menace of Mr. Aqua" is reprinted in Plastic Man #44 and Plastic Man #63.
- In "The Menace of Mr. Aqua", Duncan Groat's attempt to invent a ploymorph of water that is solid above zero degrees predates the publication (though not creation) of "Ice-nine" in Kurt Vonnegut's Cat's Cradle.
- Discuss Plastic Man Vol 1 25 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Plastic Man series
- Images from Plastic Man Vol 1 25
Links and References
This page is missing characters!
This page is missing one or more character, location or item appearances. If you find any characters that appear in this issue, episode, movie, game or book but are not included on the page, please add them to the Appearances list of the template.