Platinum Man is a liquid metal robot made of Platinum with almost limitless shape-shifting abilities.
He was designed by Dr. William Magnus a brilliant robotic expert as part of the Metal Women who were intended to be romantic counterparts to each of the Metal Men . Since Platium's counterpart is Platinum (New Earth)), he is a male, even if this contradicts the name of the team. He was so narcissistic that he did not make a good compantion to Tina.
In his later appearance, he returned as a bad guy working with Missile Men and was holding Nameless hostage.
Powers and Abilities
- Android Body
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 2 Appearances of Platinum Man (New Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Platinum Man (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Platinum Man (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Platinum Man (New Earth)
Metal Men Villain(s)