Pollux was a clone of Barry Allen created to be a test subject for a super soldier.
Because of his mistreatment by one of the two people in charge of the research facility that created him, Pollux escaped and learned who he was patterned after, only to later confront his creators and kill them. Ultimately he ended up taking a bullet that was meant for the Flash, sacrificing his life to save someone else in the process.
- Speed Force Conduit: Speed force conduits possess a connection to the Speed Force, a cosmic force that allows its users to push the boundaries that keep time and space. As a conduit of the Speed Force, all aspects of their physiology are accelerated and enhanced.
- Accelerated Healing: By having a connection to the speed force, every speed force conduit has an incredibly fast healing factor and can heal from most injuries in seconds and devastating injuries in minutes.
- Enhanced Senses: The Speed Force enhances the speedster's senses, allowing them to perceive and process thoughts faster than the normal person.
- Phasing: Speed Force conduits can tap into the Speed Force to vibrate their molecules in a way to achieve intangibility for short bursts, allowing them to phase through objects.
- Speed Force Aura: The Speed Force manifests an aura around the speedster and whatever they are carrying, protecting them from adverse effects of their speed, such as friction with the air.
- Superhuman Stamina: The Speed Force grants its conduits with a great increase of stamina, allowing them to fight or run much longer than the average person. Although a great increase, it is not unlimited.
- Superhuman Speed: The universal factor of being a Speed Force conduit grants its user with imperceptible amounts of speed. All powers that conduits possess derives from their speed.. This also confers:
- Superhuman Agility: The speedster's agility, balance, and bodily coordination are enhanced to superhuman levels. This allows them to easily maneuver while moving at superhuman speed.
- Superhuman Reflexes: In conjunction with their enhanced senses, The speedster's reflexes are heightened immesurably, allowing them to dodge or react faster than normal.
- Vortex Creations: Speed Force conduits are able to create vortices of air by running in circles or rotating their extremities at super-speed. These vortices can be used for a number of effects.
- Power Instability: Pollux needed to replenish himself with massive amounts of food whenever he used his super-speed.
- Diminished Intellect: As Pollux was literally grown overnight, he lacked moral guidance and control over his super-speed powers.
- Pollux was portrayed by John Wesley Shipp. He wore a blue costume patterned after that of the Flash, but with a chest insignia of a winged man holding a torch.
- Pollux shares the name of the star and character in Greek Mythology who was also a twin to Castor (who subsequently also has a star based on him).
- 1 Appearances of Pollux (Flash 1990 TV Series)
- 2 Images featuring Pollux (Flash 1990 TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Pollux (Flash 1990 TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Pollux (Flash 1990 TV Series)