- Hold me like a beloved sister. Whisper to me like a trusted friend. Fear me more than death.
- -- Polly Peachpit src
Years later, while Li was held in a juvenile detention center, Li was forced to once again contact Polly and tell her that she had been offered a position to hunt other parasites. Li, she said, needed Polly's help to kill the parasites they would find. In exchange for the attention she craved and needed to live, Polly accepted. 
- Parasite Physiology
- Dependency: Polly, like all parasites, can live only off of the attention of a single human or multiple humans. If she's ignored long enough, like when a child grows up, she will slowly die as if she was never there.
- 6 Appearances of Polly Peachpit (Imaginary Fiends)
- 3 Images featuring Polly Peachpit (Imaginary Fiends)
- 2 Quotations by or about Polly Peachpit (Imaginary Fiends)
- Character Gallery: Polly Peachpit (Imaginary Fiends)
This character exists under the Vertigo Imprint which is intended for Mature Readers. Vertigo titles although they may cross over into regular DC continuity.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Vertigo Characters."