"Moon River": At a comic shop in Malkuth, Stacia buys a copy of the .
- Great. We'll see everywhere outside our imaginary realm.
Appearing in "Moon River"
- John Kendrick Bangs (Sophie's great, great-granduncle) (As a spirit)
- Steven Shelley (As a spirit)
- Baron Munchausen and Lucian (As a spirit)
- Alan Moore
- J.H. Williams III
- Rick Veitch
- River Styx
- "The Nancy Nox" (a houseboat on the Styx)
- The Kabbalah Rail Station
Synopsis for "Moon River"
Meanwhile, Charon takes Promethea to a "Houseboat on the Styx," where Sophie's great, great-grand uncle is. Mr. Bangs takes Promethea up to a moonscape where she finds Barbara talking to her late husband. They then walk through Yesod to the lunar realm, ending up at the Kabbalah train station. The two women board a train which will take them on to to the solar realm.
Back in Malkuth, Stacia manages to turn into Promethea after painting a picture of her.
To be continued...
- This book was first published on April 25, 2001.
- The cover is illustrated in the style of artist, Virgil Finlay.
- Writer, Alan Moore and artist, J.H. Williams, can be seen greeting one another at The Kabbalah Rail Station. At the same station, Rick Veitch gives directions to Promethea.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Promethea Vol 1 14 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Promethea series