"Fatherland": While walking along the "Hermit Path," Promethea meets her original father. After he gathers his daughter's essence, the two float away from Sophie, Barbara and Barbara's younger self, Boo-Boo Ra
- It's very empowering, don't you think? When we finally face up to what we are?
Appearing in "Fatherland"
- Federal Bureau of Investigation:
- Agent Karen Breughel
- Agent Lucille Ball
- Agent Dennis Drucker
- Promethea's original father (As a spirit)
- Juan Philippe Estrada (Sophie's father) (As a spirit)
- The Immateria
- Malkuth, New York City
- The Laing Clinic
Synopsis for "Fatherland"
While walking along the "Hermit Path," Promethea meets her original father. After he gathers his daughter's essence, the two float away from Sophie, Barbara and Barbara's younger self, Boo-Boo Ramirez.
The three then continue walking and soon meet Juan Philippe Estrada, Sophie's father. They speak briefly and Boo-Boo explains that she must now abandon Barbara and stay here with Mr. Estrada. Sophie and Barbara leave them and come to the end of the road, which is at a cliff's edge. A storm is beginning to brew and the bridge is no longer there. Nonetheless, holding hands they leap into the Abyss together, "Thelma and Louise" style.
To be continued...
- No trivia.
- Discuss Promethea Vol 1 19 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Promethea series
- Images from Promethea Vol 1 19