Appearing in "The Serpent and the Door"
- Barbara (reincarnated as a baby boy)
- Steve Shelley (Barbra's husband: reincarnated as a baby girl)
- Trish Bangs (Sophie's mom)
- Mrs. Atansi
- Malkuth, New York City
Synopsis for "The Serpent and the Door"
They become all born, all knowing, all seeing, all being, all doing, all done and all one.
They then locate Barbara's husband, Steve Shelley. Done with their journey of ascending like serpents up the Tree of Life, the trio leap off the edge of Kether and descend back to Malkuth. Barbara and Steve are transformed into doves and then reborn as boy and girl twins. Sophie goes home and confides to her mother that she is Promethea. The two embrace.
- This book was first published on October 30, 2002.
- The cover is inspired by the artist Alphonse Mucha.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Promethea Vol 1 23 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Promethea series
- Images from Promethea Vol 1 23