"Guys and Dolls": The hospital where Barbara and Sophie are recovering is attacked by demons, which were summoned by Benny Solomon. Sophie manages to conjure up previous versions of Promethea, manifesting her
Appearing in "Guys and Dolls"
- Little Margie
- Mayor Sonny Baskerville (possessed)
- Painted Doll
- Goetic Demons:
- Benny Solomon (dies)
- Andras and Marchosias (as humans and their true form)
- Five Swell Guys
- Trish Bangs (Sophie's mom)
- New York City
- South Tower Hospital
Synopsis for "Guys and Dolls"
The hospital where Barbara and Sophie are recovering is attacked by demons, which were summoned by Benny Solomon. Sophie manages to conjure up previous versions of Promethea, manifesting her friend, a nurse and her own mother as hosts to the magical heroine. Barbara also becomes a Promethea and they all fight the demons. Meanwhile, the villain, the Painted Doll, makes his escape by blowing up a section of the hospital, killing Benny Solomon. Panicked, the remaining demons break free by flying into Mayor Baskerville's mouth, and hiding within his soul.
- The cover gives a "Thank You Terry Gilliam." He did the the cut-out animations for the BBC series, Monty Python's Flying Circus, which the cover is a homage too.
- The title of the story is "Guys and Dolls." It is named after the Frank Loesser musical. For this issue, it refers to the Five Swell Guys and the Painted Doll.
- No trivia.