Punk Rocket was a musician who was sick of the classical music being played at the music hall, so he decided to bring his "chaotic" music to the masses. Clearing out the theater, Punk Rocket was greeted by the Teen Titans. Though they were unsuccessful in taking him down at first, Beast Boy's excessive build up of earwax enabled them to take Punk Rocket down in a blaze of amps and woofers.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic): When fighting Robin one-on-one, Punk Rocket bests the Boy Wonder in a fist fight.
- Punk Rocket's Guitar: His guitar is able to shoot sound waves in any specified direction. These sound waves get stronger the louder his music is.
- The self-proclaimed genre Punk Rocket calls his sound wave attacks is "chaotic."
- Punk Rocket was visually modeled after 1980s rock musician Billy Idol.
- 12 Appearances of Punk Rocket (Teen Titans TV Series)
- 2 Images featuring Punk Rocket (Teen Titans TV Series)
- 1 Quotations by or about Punk Rocket (Teen Titans TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Punk Rocket (Teen Titans TV Series)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Teen Titans, the Titans, or any of the other various Titans incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Titans Villains" category.