The Puppet Master was an enemy of Batman.
Dmitri creates a "thought-serum". He sends out his thugs to infect Dr. Craig with the serum to test it. Once Dr. Craig is infected, Dmitri is able to control him by simply thinking orders. He orders Dr. Craig to hand his secret formula over the thugs in his house. The Batman prevents Dr. Craig from doing so. One of his thugs manages to infect the Batman with the serum, giving Dmitri control over him. He has the Batman rob a jewelry store, but Robin stops the Batman before he can bring the jewels to Dmitri. Dmitri is knocked out and sent to prison.
- enemy of Batman
- This version of Puppet Master (Earth-Two), including all history and corresponding appearances, was erased from existence following the collapse of the original Multiverse in the 1985–86 Crisis on Infinite Earths limited series. Even though versions of the character may have since appeared, this information does not apply to those versions.
- 1 Appearances of Puppet Master (Earth-Two)
- 1 Images featuring Puppet Master (Earth-Two)
- Quotations by or about Puppet Master (Earth-Two)
- Character Gallery: Puppet Master (Earth-Two)