Attending the University of Chicago in the early 1970's. Quentin Quale was a classmate of Martin Stein, with whom he protested against the war in Vietnam. They became close friends. Close enough, that Quale admitted to Stein that the cause of his brother's death was suicide and that he was the one to find the body, something he never admited to anyone else.
Over 30 years later, Quale was approached by Martin, who had become merged with Ronnie Raymond, needing his help. However, before Quale had a chance to do anything, Firestorm's unstable powers accidentally burned Quale to death.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series The Flash, its tie-in comic book series, and its related television series. It is an adaptation of Quentin Quale. The original character was created by Gerry Conway and Pat Broderick and first appeared in Firestorm (Volume 2) #1.
- Quentin Quale was portrayed by Bill Dow.
- 1 Appearances of Quentin Quale (Arrow)
- 2 Images featuring Quentin Quale (Arrow)
- Quotations by or about Quentin Quale (Arrow)
- Character Gallery: Quentin Quale (Arrow)
|Arrow and Flash television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category:Arrow (TV Series) Characters.|