- Jimmy, you're right! It is a lens! It's concentrating the sun's rays, just like a kid with a magnifying glass! It's big enough to bring Metropolis Bay to a steady boil... and it's heading this way!
Appearing in "As Above So Below"
- The Subterraneans
- Miles Van Vliet
- Six True Words
Synopsis for "As Above So Below"
Meanwhile, The Question walks the city and watches as the sunlight, focused through a giant lens, beams down, tearing through Metropolis and destroying everything in its path. Superman arrives to stop the destruction while the Question thwarts a couple of bank robbers who were hoping to go unnoticed during the distraction.
- This book was first published on December 1, 2004.
- 3-D models built by Donald Cameron.
- This issue is reprinted in the The Question: Falling in Place collection.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Question Vol 2 2 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Question series
- Images from Question Vol 2 2