R'amey Holl is a member of the Green Lantern Corps.
Serving as a law officer on her home planet of Papilliox, it was easy for R'amey Holl to transition into the galactic police force of the Green Lantern Corps. A recent recruit, this orange-skinned beauty is proper and respectful of her superior officers. Her majestic wings allow her to fly even without her power ring. Being a Monarchist, R'amey has the potential to metamorphose as an Earth butterfly would.
Having consumed all life on the now barren planet of Meno, the insect-like Hymenoptists have set their sights on R'amey's majestic world of Papilliox. R'amey seeks to recruit the Guardians' help in putting an end to these parasites who lay eggs in living beings.
Green Lantern Corps
R'amey was assigned to be Guy Gardner's partner for a single mission with the top-secret Green Lantern Corpse under Von Daggle to deal with a Dominator threat: a Dominator scientist was using the meteor that originally hyper-evolved Captain Comet in experiments to create a super-powered Khund servant, as well as enhance himself, against Dominator orthodoxy. For the mission, the Lanterns traded in their rings for lower-profile energy disks to pursue their target.
In the ensuing mission, R'amey almost died as her stomach and the Energy Disk were ripped out by the hyper-evolved Khund, but was saved when she came into contact with the meteor and was evolved into a luminescent form. Reviving a near-death Gardner with her newfound powers, they pursued the super Dominator and, linking up with Von Daggle, defeated him; despite Lantern Gardner's objections, R'amey Holl killed him.
After the mission, she wiped Honor Lantern Gardener's memories of her survival with her new powers, and R'amey Holl remained with the Corpse in secret.
- Alien Physiology: R'amey Holl's original form is the same as her species, a race of butterfly like beings that slowly evolve over their long lives.
- Flight: Her wings are also sharp enough to be used as weapons.
- Enhanced Senses: Antennae that can sense her surroundings.
- Metamorphosis: In her evolved form R'amey has an array of new and powerful abilities which coincide with her previous powers.
- Accelerated Healing: Able to heal herself from the gravest of wounds.
- Healing: She can transfer her healing ability to others.
- Resurrection: If she dies or another dies she can resurrect their bodies and revive their mind, in some cases this ability does not work if she or the other is dead for too long. 
- Self-Sustenance: Unaided survival through space without a need to eat or breathe.
- Telepathy: Her antennae can now work telepathically.
- Teleportation: She can teleport through energy portals.
- Vulnerability to Weather: R'amey's home-world of Papilliox has a warm environment making her extremely sensitive to frigid climates. This weakness may or may not affect her anymore based on her fully evolved abilities.
- Green Lantern Ring
- Green Lantern Corpse Disc
- R'amey developed a crush on Guy after being assigned to a mission with him. Despite this, her focus on the mission made her more suited to the Corpse's mission-first way of operation, causing her to leave any chances of pursuing a relationship behind when she wiped his mind.
- When she hyper-evolved, her body created then emerged from a cocoon, suggestive of her butterfly appearance.
- Appearances of R'amey Holl (New Earth)
- Images featuring R'amey Holl (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about R'amey Holl (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: R'amey Holl (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."