- Lazarus Enhancement: Ra's al Ghul lived for several centuries thanks to his use of the Lazarus Pits which he used countless times that replenished his aged, injured, or even dead body. As a side effect to numerous exposures to the Lazarus Pits, Ra's strength and stamina were enhanced.
- Genius Level Intellect: Ra's had hundreds of years to study and learn.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): A trained assassin with centuries of experience.
- Leadership: Ra's founded and lead the League of Assassins.
- Swordsmanship: Ra's was fluent with fighting by a blade.
- Lazarus Pit: Basically a "fountain of youth", which kept Ra's alive and restored him even from the dead.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the film Batman vs. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and is an adaptation of Ra's al Ghul. The original character was created by Dennis O'Neil and Neal Adams and first appeared in Batman #232.
- Ra's al Ghul was voiced by Cas Anvarr.
- Appearances of Ra's al Ghul (Batman vs. TMNT)
- Images featuring Ra's al Ghul (Batman vs. TMNT)
- Quotations by or about Ra's al Ghul (Batman vs. TMNT)
- Character Gallery: Ra's al Ghul (Batman vs. TMNT)
League of Assassins member