Ra's al Ghul was the nearly immortal leader of the League of Shadows and by proxy the Court of Owls. He foresaw a future in which Bruce Wayne became a violent vigilante to protect his home of Gotham City, and drove himself to make that future a reality.
Powers and Abilities
- Balahsi Knife
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Gotham, Pennyworth and its tie-in webseries and shorts, Gotham Stories and Gotham: A City Gone Mad. It is an adaptation of Ra's al Ghul. The original character was created by Dennis O'Neil and Neal Adams and first appeared in Batman #232.
- Ra's al Ghul was portrayed by Alexander Siddig.
- Appearances of Ra's al Ghul (Gotham)
- Images featuring Ra's al Ghul (Gotham)
- Quotations by or about Ra's al Ghul (Gotham)
- Character Gallery: Ra's al Ghul (Gotham)
League of Assassins member