She is a powerful New God who is loyal to Malhedron and serves in Highfather's army. It is indicated that she and her team, The Wheel, used to serve in Darkseid's army, until they defected to Highfather's army.
Rad is introduced as a member of The Wheel in Highfather's army. She and The Wheel are tasked with retrieving rings from the emotional spectrum. They go to Earth where they plan to take Guy Gardner's ring. Initially they face Shahkavat, who is easily defeated by Malhedron. She and The Wheel are ordered to keep Shahkavat subdued, while Malhedrone is fighting Guy. Eventually Simon Baz arrives to help Guy. Rad and The Wheel attack the Lanterns, when they are suddenly called back to New Genesis. After a brief meeting with Highfather, they leave.
- New God Physiology: The beings of New Genesis call themselves Gods and live outside of normal time and space, even outside of the normal 52 universes. These New Gods have evolved due to taking up the powers of other gods and through the use of the Source, believed to be one of the ultimate foundations of the Universal Expression of Energy, along with their superior technology, into beings of genetic stability and evolutionary perfection. The denizens of New Genesis are immortal, stronger, faster, and smarter than homo sapiens, despite their resemblance.
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced): Rad seems to have fought in many battles as evidenced by her scar. The fact Kor is in Highfather's army is likely due to her proven fighting skills.
- Armor: Since Rad fights alongside Malhedron her armor may be composed of the same properties as his. It is likely that her armor is either from New Genesis or Apokolips.
- Mother Box
- Genesisian Staff: Rad wields a staff and with it she is able to create energy based chains.
- She has a scar on her face.
- 2 Appearances of Rad (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Rad (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Rad (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Rad (Prime Earth)
|Jack Kirby's Fourth World |
This character or group of characters are related to Jack Kirby's Fourth World, either the original concept and group of titles by Jack Kirby, or any of their subsequent adaptations by other creators. This template will categorize articles that include it into the Fourth World Characters category.
|Green Lantern Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Green Lantern of Earth, or the Green Lantern Corps as a whole. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Green Lantern Villains."