History of character has not yet been written.
Irradiated Physiology: Radion bore nuclear powers bestowed upon him through an exo-suit, causing a steady mutation in his cells that was slowly causing him to deteriorate. But then gained natural powers of his own when Cir-El threw him into a future technology based power plant.
- Gravity Manipulation
- Superhuman Durability
- Superhuman Stamina
- Superhuman Strength
- Radiation Production: Radion boasted he could grow cankerous growths on the bodies of those around him.
- Molecular Reconstruction: Radion learned he could change matter and energy by gathering left over atoms around him to create and/or simulate whatever effect he desires.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 4 Appearances of Radion (New Earth)
- 1 Images featuring Radion (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Radion (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Radion (New Earth)
|Superman Villain(s) |
This character is or was primarily an enemy of Superman in any of his various incarnations, or members of the Superman Family. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Superman Villains category."