Ragamuffin is a living doll, and was a villain before World War II. She was captured by the United States government and kept in the virtual prison created by the Number of the Beast program. While she was preserved, one of the program's scientist developed a unhealthy (and unnatural) affection for Ragamuffin.
After Armageddon, she reformed and joined the Paladins. When the Paladins saved Gen13, Ragamuffin provided the team with new costumes for each of them that she created. She was later ripped to shreds by Gen14's raid on Palatine Hill. Following the defeat of the remnants of the U.S. Army lead by a overzealous Colonel Darling, Ragamuffin was brought along on both Gen13 and Gen14's journey while being sewn back together.
- Living Doll: Despite her unknown origin, Ragamuffin is literally a doll with sentience.
- Tailor: Ragamuffin was skilled enough to create new costumes for the new Gen13. 
- Mechanical Aptitude: Ragamuffin created a functioning prosthesis for Urumi. 
- Vulnerability to Fire: Ragamuffin's all-natural threads are highly combustible. 
- Disassembly: Ragamuffin was torn apart by Gen14 under orders by the United States Marine Corps. 
- 7 Appearances of Ragamuffin (Wildstorm Universe)
- 3 Images featuring Ragamuffin (Wildstorm Universe)
- Quotations by or about Ragamuffin (Wildstorm Universe)
- Character Gallery: Ragamuffin (Wildstorm Universe)