Rama Chandra met Wonder Woman after Cronus, a Titan of myth, and his progeny the Hecatonchires and Cyclopes ransacked Olympus and attempted to destroy the Hindu gods. The Hecatonchire known as Oblivion trapped Rama and Diana in a dream realm where the two were united in wedded bliss. The false memories of this illusion were shattered when Diana defeated Oblivion, but Rama remained infatuated. A certain attraction between Rama and Wonder Woman was evident, but nothing ultimately came of it.
After their release, the pair fought Kali and Arachne. During the battle, Rama went berserk and challenged the Hindu death goddess directly. After they had defeated the goddess and the Arachne, Rama left for parts unknown.
Powers and Abilities
- Divine Empowerment: Avatar of Vishnu
- Superhuman Strength
- Immortality
- Flight
- Archery
- Swordsmanship
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- This character is an adaptation of Rama, a character in traditional stories. These include, but may not be limited to religious texts, myth, and/or folk lore. More information on the original can be found at Wikipedia.org.
- 9 Appearances of Rama Chandra (New Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Rama Chandra (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Rama Chandra (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Rama Chandra (New Earth)