Ramsey Spencer was the son of Kate Spencer and her novelist ex-husband.
At the age of six he stopped a garbage truck while saving his dog, Thor. Kate found out that his powers stem from his great-grand father Iron Munro, and not Al Pratt as originally thought. Like Iron Munro and his great-great-grandfather, Hugo Danner, Ramsey developed superpowers very early in life. He struggled to deal with these throughout his childhood.
Powers and Abilities
- Lightning 
- Since Iron Munro was said to be the illegitimate son of Hugo Danner (star of the 1930 novel, Gladiator), Ramsey is part of the oldest super powered lineages in D.C. Comics. Since most of the generations were illegitimate, all of his ancestors had different surnames, thus obscuring this heritage. He is currently the only fifth generation metahuman (his grandfather being the only one who was not a hero).
- Through his great-grandmother, Sandra Knight, he is third cousins to Ted Knight.
- In spite of his Grandparent being that of Iron Munro instead of Al Pratt; the first Atom. Ramsey's hands tend to glow whenever his abilities would initiate while in an agitated state. Much like those of the golden age heroes did back in the day.
- 34 Appearances of Ramsey Robinson (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Ramsey Robinson (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Ramsey Robinson (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ramsey Robinson (New Earth)