Ramsey Rosso, aka Bloodwork, is a Flash villain.
Ramsey was treated like a porcelain doll when he was little. He discovered what the word "hemophiliac" meant when he had an emergency on the playground and almost died from the amount of blood loss he had from a cut. As an adult, he got a job at the morgue in Central City.
Ramsey began experimenting with the properties of blood, which ultimately led to him gaining powerful new abilities and adopt the name Bloodwork. When The Flash found out Ramsey was stealing evidence, he came to stop him but was inflicted with tremendous pain through Ramsey's power to control blood.
- Haemo-Physiology: After experimenting on his blood with other blood types, Rosso developed the ability to transform his flesh into a blood-like physiology.
- Haemokinesis: Bloodwork also gained the ability to control blood, congeal blood, and make the blood of others burn.
- Invulnerability: Ramsey claims he is invulnerable, as he displays that he cannot be cut. The Flash tested his invulnerability by emotionally projecting lightning from his body, sending Ramsey out of the building several yards and landing with a hard crash onto the ground unharmed.
- Plasma Reconstruction: Bloodwork has the ability to generate blood as well as morph constructs out of it like tendrils and heart organs which can spread and feed off their surroundings.
- Power Instability: The generation of blood from Bloodwork is dependent upon his own heartbeat. The faster his heart races, the faster the blood constructs expand outward; calming him down will result in his powers becoming weaker by comparison.
- The character bears resemblance to Marvel Comic's Carnage.
- "Rosso" in Italian translates to Red.
- 7 Appearances of Ramsey Rosso (Prime Earth)
- 2 Images featuring Ramsey Rosso (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Ramsey Rosso (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Ramsey Rosso (Prime Earth)