Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- A clenched fist ain't equal to open arms.
- -- Stallion src
Randy Hanrahan, the Stallion, was a former pro football player, good old boy and enforcer for the Penguin. He did four years in Blackgate Penitentiary, Gotham City, because of Nightwing. Randy engaged in violence against men to satisfy his urge to be close to them.
The cowboy with a southern accent was also a bartender at The Blazin' Saddle, a country western themed bar.
- Intermittent Explosive Disorder (IED): Stallion suffers from uncontrollable anger, probably because of the difficulty of accepting his own sexuality since his preferred target is men and he has already recognized his urge to be close to them. His support group meetings have helped him deal with this problem.
- Stallion was created by Chuck Dixon and Scott McDaniel, first appearing in Nightwing (Volume 2) #14. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Stallion first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Nightwing (Volume 4) #11 by Tim Seeley and Marcus To.
- 14 Appearances of Randy Hanrahan (Prime Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Randy Hanrahan (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Randy Hanrahan (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Randy Hanrahan (Prime Earth)