During the siege by Slade Wilson, Palmer's fianceé was murdered by Mirakuru-enhanced soldiers. This caused Palmer to start developing a suit to be used to fight crime. Ray also created a very successful smart-watch business.
Holy anachronisms, Batman!
This article is in need of updated information.
- Business Management
- Computer Operation
- Genius Level Intellect
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic) 
- Indomitable Will
- Mechanical Engineering
- Peak Human Condition
- Theology: He's a minister. It's a long story.
- A.T.O.M. Exosuit: Ray used an exosuit he designed himself. It was made out of dwarf star alloy, making it strong enough to withstand damage from bullets, arrows and explosions. A later discovery in the suit's technological applications, allowed it to miniaturize selected targets, especially its wearer.
- Captain Cold's Cold Gun (Formerly)
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Arrow, its tie-in comic book series, and its related television series. It is an adaptation of Ray Palmer/Atom. The original character was created by Gardner Fox and Gil Kane and first appeared in Showcase #34.
- Ray Palmer is portrayed by Brandon Routh. A young Ray was portrayed Jack Fisher in the episode "Phone Home".
- Palmer has been established as 8 years of age as of October 31, 1988. This would place his date of birth between early November 1979 and late October 1980.
- 89 Appearances of Raymond Palmer (Arrow)
- 5 Images featuring Raymond Palmer (Arrow)
- 5 Quotations by or about Raymond Palmer (Arrow)
- Character Gallery: Raymond Palmer (Arrow)
|Arrow and Flash television series. This template will categorize articles that include it into Category:Arrow (TV Series) Characters.|