During the siege by Slade Wilson, Palmer's fianceé was murdered by Mirakuru-enhanced soldiers. This caused Palmer to start developing a suit to be used to fight crime. Ray also created a very successful smart-watch business.
This project page needs to be cleaned up.
This article needs maintenance and organization, as it may have become cluttered or confusing. Its heart is in a good place, it's just a little special. Won't you please help out an article in need? This template will categorize articles that include it into the Clean Up task category.
- Peak Human Condition
- Genius Level Intellect
- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic) 
- Indomitable Will
- A.T.O.M. Exosuit: Ray used an exosuit he designed himself. It was made out of dwarf star alloy, making it strong enough to withstand damage from bullets, arrows and explosions. A later discovery in the suit's technological applications, allowed it to miniaturize selected targets, especially its wearer.
- Captain Cold's Cold Gun (Formerly)
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Arrow, its tie-in comic book series, and its related television series. It is an adaptation of Ray Palmer/Atom. The original character was created by Gardner Fox and Gil Kane and first appeared in Showcase #34.
- Ray Palmer is portrayed by Brandon Routh. A young Ray was portrayed by Jack Fisher in the episode "Phone Home".
- Palmer has been established as 8 years of age as of October 31, 1988. This would place his date of birth between early November 1979 and late October 1980.
- 110 Appearances of Raymond Palmer (Arrowverse)
- 8 Images featuring Raymond Palmer (Arrowverse)
- 5 Quotations by or about Raymond Palmer (Arrowverse)
- Character Gallery: Raymond Palmer (Arrowverse)