Ray Palmer discovered the ability to shrink himself down using white dwarf star material and became the superhero, the Atom.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the Lego Batman franchise and is an adaptation of Ray Palmer/Atom. The original character was created by Gardner Fox and Gil Kane and first appeared in Showcase #34.
- The Atom was voiced by Troy Baker in Lego Batman 3: Beyond Gotham and by Brandon Routh in Lego DC Super-Villains.
- 2 Appearances of Raymond Palmer (Lego Batman)
- 1 Images featuring Raymond Palmer (Lego Batman)
- Quotations by or about Raymond Palmer (Lego Batman)
- Character Gallery: Raymond Palmer (Lego Batman)
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.