The Recombatants were a team of four young experiments.
- Aurora, a girl with illusion casting and mental powers
- Pseudos, a boy with shape-shifting powers
- Topaz, a girl with magnetic powers
- Dreadnaught, a boy with super-strength and invulnerability
However, they were deemed a failure and scheduled for destruction. The four escaped to nearby Las Vegas, where they had a brief fight with the New Teen Titans. Both teams quickly resolved their issues when the Titans realized their opponents aren't a threat, and all returned to Dayton Labs. Realizing they could never lead a normal life and knowing their time was up anyway, the Recombatants destroyed the lab's energy core as well as all the material needed to make new experimental heroes.
Equipment: None known.
Transportation: None known.
Weapons: None known.
- No special notes.
- The Recombatants were an homage to the Eclipse Comics superhero team the DNAgents. Their appearance was paralleled by that of a Teen Titans pastiche team known as Project Youngblood in DNAgents #14.
Links and References