"Harmed and Dangerous, Part Two": After having just run into them Red Hood finds himself in a fight with Iron Rule who reveal themselves to be undead mercenaries and it takes all his skill and training to fight them off.
Appearing in "Harmed and Dangerous, Part Two"
- Gotham City (Flashback and main story)
- The Nethers
Synopsis for "Harmed and Dangerous, Part Two"
Roy while walking around looking for Duela is captured by a pack of Dwellers and brought before Charon who is explaining his plan of vengeance to J.D. when an earthquake makes the ceiling collapse and Jason falls into the cavern.
Duela begins to blame herself for causing Charon's anger and lures him in with a false apology and handshake which she uses to throw him and herself into the magma below but she is saved by Arsenal.
As the trio go to leave Duela leaves her mask of the Joker's face behind as a monument for the people living below ground and as they turn away Roy catches a glimpse of Everest, a member of Iron Rule, and reminisces about how they were his biggest mistake.
- This book was first published on February 10, 2016.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Red Hood/Arsenal Vol 1 9 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Red Hood/Arsenal series
- Images from Red Hood/Arsenal Vol 1 9