- Sorry, I guess I'll always be a little screw loose.
- -- Red Hood src
Red Hood is a heroic alternative reality version of Joker. Like the Joker, this Red Hood was disfigured after falling into a chemical vat at the Ace Chemical Plant. In his case, he was already a superhero and was actively dropped in by Owlman. However, his sanity is said to have been "Bent, but not broken." Red Hood then tries to rally his world's heroes (alternate versions of the villains from the "normal" universe) against the Injustice Syndicate, but they are defeated. Red Hood escapes and tries to use a device to recruit help from Earth 23 (Batman's universe), but he is captured by the Syndicate.
After Batman is attacked by his alternate-reality doppelganger, Owlman (sent to Batman's universe on a reconnaissance mission), he journeys to Red Hood's dimension. After the heroes are freed and the villains defeated, Red Hood thanks Batman and hopes his counterpart can return the favor. Sure enough, Batman was forced to team-up with the Joker in order to defeat Owlman, who has impersonated Batman and ruined his reputation in his absence.
Red Hood is shown to be an extremely capable fighter, able to hold his own against multiple members of the Injustice Syndicate. In addition, he wields projectile weapons shaped like spades (a reference to his alternate universe counterpart's playing card motif)
- Red Hood was voiced by Jeff Bennett.
- During scenes in "Deep Cover for Batman!", the Red Hood's face is shown, but in shadow, showing a bit of green hair and a wide grin that clearly resembles the Joker.
- 3 Appearances of Red Hood (The Brave and the Bold: Deep Cover for Batman!)
- 2 Images featuring Red Hood (The Brave and the Bold: Deep Cover for Batman!)
- 2 Quotations by or about Red Hood (The Brave and the Bold: Deep Cover for Batman!)
- Character Gallery: Red Hood (The Brave and the Bold: Deep Cover for Batman!)