- The Shim'Tar has always been chosen by the gods...gods who abandoned us a long time ago. This time--let the people choose their own Shim'Tar... but my time here has passed.
- -- Artemis
Appearing in "Who Is Artemis? - Finale: Outlaws at War"
- Akila (Dies)
Synopsis for "Who Is Artemis? - Finale: Outlaws at War"
Red Hood and General Heinle's army stand across from Akila and the Amazons of Bana-Mighdall. As the fighting begins, Red Hood is pulled to one side by Artemis who is hunting down the Bow of Ra. She grabs the General who reveals that it is not he who has the bow but Akila, just that moment the resurrected Shim'Tar herself fires an arrow and disintegrates the General. Artemis summons her axe just as a large explosion from within the mountain covers Akila in debris and Bizarro walks out, a trail of refugees following him.
Akila surges up and knocks Bizarro off into the distance and notches up another arrow, this time aiming for Artemis. The divine blast ought to obliterate the Amazonian but she walks out unharmed allowing for Red Hood to attack Akila while she is distracted. Using his All-Blades he can damage her magic though the attacks themselves are too weak to disable Akila. Bizarro rushes in again to help and the two distract Akila for long enough for Artemis to notch up arrows in the Bow of Ra, understanding now that she is the true heir and that is why she was unharmed. The arrows find their mark and Akila begins to explode with light, Bizarro flies her up into the atmosphere where she goes nova and explodes.
Hours later, Artemis and Red Hood share an intimate moment on a rooftop but below them Bizarro is discovered, his heart not beating.
- This book was first published on June 14, 2017.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Red Hood and the Outlaws Vol 2 11 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Red Hood and the Outlaws series
- Images from Red Hood and the Outlaws Vol 2 11