Appearing in Dark Trinity, Part Three: There's No "I" in Bizarro! (Oh, Wait--There Is!)
- Red Hood (Flashback and main story)
- Batman (Mentioned only)
- Bizarro (Subject B-0) (On a TV or computer screen)
- Crime Syndicate (Mentioned only)
- Justice League (Mentioned only)
- Lex Luthor (On a TV or computer screen)
- Superman (Mentioned only)
- Talia al Ghul (Flashback only)
- Tim Drake (Mentioned only)
- Two-Face (Mentioned only)
- Clone chamber
- Superman doll
- Train carriage
Synopsis for Dark Trinity, Part Three: There's No "I" in Bizarro! (Oh, Wait--There Is!)
Still amazed by the Superman clone Artemis and Red Hood are knocked out and brought to Black Mask's skyscraper. He finds Sionis at the top and is taken on a tour to where they are keeping Bizarro and as they open his chamber. Immediately it seems like something is wrong, the clone appears to drown before breaking out of the six-inch glass chamber, growing visibly before them and turning white. Throughout the duration of this Jason recalls how Talia al Ghul did the same to him. Sionis' team hook Bizarro up to a screen to teach him of the world and of Superman, nearby Artemis watches over him.
Later Jason sits in his cave and researches Lex Luthor's work into cloning Superman. He goes to buy a toy for the infant-like Bizarro and settles on a superman doll. After a quick meal with Sionis, Jason heads downstairs to give Bizarro his gift. Despite idolising the Man of Steel Bizarro is persuaded to strike out on his own as his own man, as Bizarro.
- This book was first published on October 12, 2016.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Red Hood and the Outlaws Vol 2 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Red Hood and the Outlaws series
- Images from Red Hood and the Outlaws Vol 2 3