"Prince of Gotham, Part One": Jason Todd has recently become the new proprietor of the Iceberg Lounge, he is giving an interview to announce the reopening of the Lounge, across Gotham, Alfred Pennyworth catches the broadcast.
Read beyond this point at your own risk!
Appearing in "Prince of Gotham, Part One"
- Jason Todd (Flashback and main story)
- Alfred Pennyworth
- The Outlaws (Flashback only)
- Sisters Su
- Teen Titans (Flashback only)
- Alexander the Great (Mentioned only)
- Gotham City Police Department (Mentioned only)
- Joker (Mentioned only)
- Solitary (Mentioned only)
- Vicki Vale (Mentioned only)
- Mexico (Flashback only)
- Hierva el Agua Prison (Flashback only)
- United States of America
Synopsis for "Prince of Gotham, Part One"
Todd explains that he has hired Suzie Su as protection for his Lounge, and he has hired the other sisters for various roles such as singing and card dealing, however, Night Su encounters three members of the Falcone Crime Family who begin to complain over their losses. Jason walks to the table and offers them some premium service, he directs them to a lounge in the back, but as soon as the doors close the walls begin to warp as Miguel Barragan uses his powers to roll the goons into a brick ball and he sends them back across toward the Gotham Dock. Jason thinks back to the prison where he had found Miguel and Jason reflects on Miguel's powers.
Later, Jason and Suzie share a glass of champagne when a beam of light distracts them, a knock on the door summons Suzie and at just that moment Jason spots the Batplane and the Batman flies into the room immediately incapacitating Suzie. The Batman threatens to take Jason to Arkham but only the two of them know that Jason and the Red Hood are the same person, and Jason exploits this to call Bruce's bluff.
As the Batman leaves, Jason remarks on The Penguin's disappearance revealing that Oswald is trapped inside his own safe-room - stuck and able to watch as Jason tears down his empire but unable to speak a word.
- This book was first published on March 13, 2019.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Red Hood and the Outlaws Vol 2 32 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Red Hood and the Outlaws series
- Images from Red Hood and the Outlaws Vol 2 32