"How Do You Solve a Problem Like Bizarro?": In Gotham City, Red Hood claims Black Mask's place and orders his men to comply. As they pull out guns Bizarro drops in from the rafters. Todd finds himself havi
- Bizarro not hate world. Even when in glass room. Inside looking out. Me had memories... a better place... man and woman sending me away from a world on fire. Another man and woman loving me. Him? Me remember fields. Me remember first time Bizarro stepped into sky. Friends. And secrets. Truth and justice. American way. But me am not stupid. Am not my memories. Never mine. Am thoughts someone put into Bizarro's head. Am like Bizarro's mind and heart not good enough. Bizarro's real memories not start until Red Him. And Red Her. Bizarro am not perfect. But Red Him show me how... and me promise to be the best Bizarro can be.
- — Bizarro
Appearing in "How Do You Solve a Problem Like Bizarro?"
- Batman (Flashback only)
- Lex Luthor (On a TV or computer screen)
- Other Bizarros (On a TV or computer screen)
- Two-Face (Flashback only)
- Black Mask (Mentioned only)
- Ma Gunn (Mentioned only)
- Suicide Squad (Mentioned only)
- Superman (Mentioned only)
- Gotham City
- LexCorp (On a TV or computer screen)
- Jason's motorbike
Synopsis for "How Do You Solve a Problem Like Bizarro?"
In Gotham City, Red Hood claims Black Mask's place and orders his men to comply. As they pull out guns Bizarro drops in from the rafters. Todd finds himself having to tell Bizarro to be less aggressive when Todd is thrown across the room, behind him appears to be Killer Croc.
Bizarro immediately freezes Croc's head and snaps it off his shoulders revealing the robotic wiring underneath. When Red Hood asks, however, Bizrro admits that he wasn't sure before he acted. Back inside their makeshift base inside Ma Gunn's home, Artemis shows Jason the video files of the other Bizarro test subjects, most of which did not survive past the initial stages. One which stands out (nicknamed "endworld") contains footage of the clone killing scientists and Lex Luthor ordering their destruction, missing the Outlaws'.
Todd next goes to the Batcave where he meets Alfred who points him toward his destination, the Kryptonite shard that Batman keeps in reserve for Superman. Todd then brings Bizarro to an idyllic lake where he prepares to shoot the clone until Bizarro's speech dissuades him and the two sit in contemplative silence.
- This issue has many parallels with John Steinbeck's Of Mice and Men especially the end scene and cover where George (Jason) pulls a gun out to kill Lennie (Bizarro), both of whom are gentle giants who accidentally kill.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Red Hood and the Outlaws Vol 2 7 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Red Hood and the Outlaws series
- Images from Red Hood and the Outlaws Vol 2 7