Appearing in "Who Is Artemis? - Prologue"
- Bizarro (Mentioned only)
- Black Mask (Mentioned only)
- Gods of Egypt (Mentioned only)
- Ra (Mentioned only)
- Hippolyta (Mentioned only)
- Bana-Mighdall (Flashback only)
- Gotham City (Flashback and main story)
- Qurac (Mentioned only)
- Themyscira (Flashback only)
Synopsis for "Who Is Artemis? - Prologue"
Red Hood and Artemis walk into a bar in Gotham, immediately the bartender begins to make trouble and soon the bar erupts into violence once Stirk is mentioned. From the squabbling masses Akila, an old acquaintance of Artemis', charges out to attack Artemis. Red Hood soon sees through the illusion and knocks Stirk out and the two heroes share a bottle as Artemis explains who she was.
Artemis and Akila were great friends who frequently trained together when one day Akila expressed her dissatisfaction with the goals set out for them, to become the Shim'tar, warrior of the gods. Despite a few interjections from Jason, Artemis continues on to explain how Akila disappeared one day until weeks later she was sent back from the Gods as shim'tar. Losing her best friend to the gods, Artemis took off into the desert for solitude when one day she spots her home town Bana-Mighdall aflame and Akila stood in the middle holding the Bow of Ra. Opposite her stood Wonder Woman who vowed to kill Akila.
Artemis charges straight into Diana but the possessed Akila stops their fighting and ultimately the two took her down, losing the bow in the process. Jason invites her to find it with him and the two leave the bar, Jason looking much more inebriated than Artemis.
- This book was first published on March 8, 2017.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Red Hood and the Outlaws Vol 2 8 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Red Hood and the Outlaws series
- Images from Red Hood and the Outlaws Vol 2 8