"Atrocities, Part 2 of 4: Old Battles": Sector 1818. Guy and John Stewart meet up in an alien bar. Guy opens up and admits leading the Reds is getting overwhelming. Atrocitus is tearing everything down and tearing his Corps apart.
- No, Skallox. Nothing is impossible... if you believe in me.
- -- Atrocitus
Appearing in "Atrocities, Part 2 of 4: Old Battles"
- Sector 1818
- Formgalt Trading Post
- Sector 2814
- Sector 718
- Styge Prime
- New Blood Lake
- Styge Prime
Synopsis for "Atrocities, Part 2 of 4: Old Battles"
Sector 1818. Guy and John Stewart meet up in an alien bar. Guy opens up and admits leading the Reds is getting overwhelming. Atrocitus is tearing everything down and tearing his Corps apart.
On Ysmault, Zox and Skallox are searching all Sectors for Atrocitus, but the Kaalvar's scans don't pick anything up. Skallox is angry. He claims they're wasting time and Gardner is leading them into their deaths. However Zilius trusts Guy wholeheartedly. Zilius leaves while Skallox keeps scanning Sector 718, where his Ring found him. He tells someone else he thinks he's found them and he's determined to go and follow the plan through.
Back on Sector 1818, John questions Guy's decision to join the Reds and states rage is an useless, unproductive emotion. Guy argues back that sometimes you have to give vent to your anger in order to move past it, and stages a bar fight to prove his point.
On Ysmault, Rankorr's sanity appears to deteriorate further. Meanwhile, Skallox is reaching planet Styge Prime where he turned Red. He finds Atrocitus has built a new Battery Power and another Blood Lake right before Atrocitus finds him. Skallox pleads for forgiveness. Atrocitus derides him for it, but believes he can use him.
After the bar brawl, Guy asks John for help to fight Atrocitus, but John is sure that the Green Lantern Corps will refuse to get involved in the wars between the Reds unless Atrocitus takes Sector 2814. Maybe if Guy came back to the Greens... but the Reds are Guy's partners now, and he won't leave them.
On Styge Prime, Atrocitus makes dozens of new Red Rings and sends them out to find bearers.
- This book was first published on July 23, 2014.
- Continues in Red Lanterns Annual #1.
- Guy Gardner kicked Supergirl out of the team in Red Lanterns #32
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Red Lanterns Vol 1 33 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Red Lanterns series
- Images from Red Lanterns Vol 1 33
- Green Lantern Recommended Reading
- Green Lantern (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern (Volume 2)
- Green Lantern (Volume 3)
- Green Lantern (Volume 4)
- Green Lantern (Volume 5)
- The Green Lantern (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern Corps (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern Corps (Volume 2)
- Green Lantern Corps (Volume 3)
- Green Lantern: Emerald Warriors (Volume 1)
- Green Lantern: New Guardians (Volume 1)
- Green Lanterns (Volume 1)
- Hal Jordan and the Green Lantern Corps (Volume 1)
Links and References
- Green Lantern at Wikipedia.org
- Green Lantern at DC Comics
- Green Lantern Corps
- Green Lantern at TV Tropes