"Collision, Part Two of Four": The issue picks up following Tim and Stephanie's rescue of Leslie Thompkins while Ra's assassins inform him of their failure. Pru informs Tim of the League's plans and then pulls a gun on Batgirl, stating she was assigned to kill Stephanie
- You're right. You're right about everything. I lost my way. I was in a bad place, and I made bad decisions. People got hurt... people got killed. And it's on me. But I'm better now. I know who I am, and I'm going to set things right.
Appearing in "Collision, Part Two of Four"
- Hush (as Bruce Wayne)
- League of Assassins
- Vicki Vale
- Katana (Cameo)
- Sebastian Ives (Flashback only)
- Zoanne Wilkins (Flashback only)
- Lucius Fox (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Collision, Part Two of Four"
The issue picks up following Tim and Stephanie's rescue of Leslie Thompkins while Ra's assassins inform him of their failure. Pru informs Tim of the League's plans and then pulls a gun on Batgirl, stating she was assigned to kill Stephanie Brown. Steph disarms and pins her in short order and Tim, who caught the gun, grins as he realizes it wasn't loaded and Prudence's offer of help is genuine.
Vicky Vale goes to Wayne Manor and talks to Alfred regarding the apparently unreported missing person Tim Drake, asking if Tim is in and revealing her research into the case which makes his unexplained disappearance seem incredibly suspicious. At Wayne Tower Ra's al Ghul defeats Katana and corners Thomas Elliot to explain to the impersonator that he will do as Ra's requests of him or die. Elsewhere in Gotham Tam Fox searches for Tim and is spotted by a member of the League of Assassins who is able to identify her and upon realizing she's on the list of targets starts to follow her to carry out his orders to kill her.
In a hidden base Tim tries to sort out who would be included in the list of targets and realizes that Lucius Fox is going to be on it. Stephanie manages to spot and point out a bomb planted in the base and with no time to disarm it Tim drops himself, Steph and Pru down a level by setting off a trap he'd set earlier, getting them out of harm's way just in time. The trio find themselves immediately confronted by the Seven Men of Death. Back at Wayne Manor Tam arrives and tires to use the intercom at the gate to be let in, only to be told by Vicky that Alfred just left and there's no one home. As Vicky tells Tam she has some questions for her about Tim Drake the assassin from earlier closes in on their exposed position.
- This issue is reprinted in the Red Robin: Collision collected edition.
- The events of this story are continued from Batgirl (Volume 3) #8.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Red Robin Vol 1 10 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Red Robin series
- Images from Red Robin Vol 1 10
- Robin Recommended Reading
- Batman: A Lonely Place of Dying
- Batman: Dark Victory
- Batman: Year Three
- Batman and Robin (Volume 1)
- Batman and Robin (Volume 2)
- Batman & Robin Eternal
- New Teen Titans (Volume 1)
- Robin: A Hero Reborn
- Robin II: The Joker's Wild!
- Robin III: Cry of the Huntress
- Robin (Volume 2)
- Robin: Son of Batman
- Robin: Year One
- Teen Titans (Volume 3)
- We Are Robin
- Young Justice (Volume 1)