"Eye of the Storm!": The Construct has managed to distract The Red Tornado and taken control of technology and individuals' minds worldwide. Heroes are struggling to fight off angry mobs and robots. One of the few minds that resists is [[Thom
Appearing in "Eye of the Storm!"
- Adam Strange (Flashback only) (Cameo)
- Animal Man
- Black Canary
- Elongated Man
- The Flash
- Green Arrow
- Green Lantern John Stewart
- The Joker (Mentioned only)
- Justice Society of America (Flashback only) (Cameo)
- Lex Luthor (Mentioned only)
- Teen Titans
- Wonder Woman
- New Earth (Flashback and main story)
- Rann (Flashback only) (Cameo)
- Adam Strange's Ray Gun (Cameo) (Flashback only)
- Bracelets of Submission
- Green Lantern Ring
- Lasso of Persuasion
- Lasso of Truth
- Nth Metal
- Rannian Jet Pack (Cameo) (Flashback only)
- Soultaker Sword
- Utility Belt
- Wonder Woman's Tiara
Synopsis for "Eye of the Storm!"
The Construct has managed to distract The Red Tornado and taken control of technology and individuals' minds worldwide. Heroes are struggling to fight off angry mobs and robots. One of the few minds that resists is T. O. Morrow, who is desperate to stop The Construct. Another is Kathy Sutton, who flies out to Wyoming to meet him. She intends to kill him, assuming that he is responsible for this but she finds that he is actually desperate to stop The Construct. As he explains himself, his mind becomes overtaken by the malevolent entity. Kathy runs away and abandons all electronics on her way to find The Red Tornado on horseback.
Once she reaches him, the two bicker about whether or not he can ever be accepted by humanity. The emotional conflict brings up the division in his soul between the Tornado Champion and Tornado Tyrant. He becomes convinced that he is ultimately good and he has a place in the world to do good.
- No special notes.
- Kathy makes a reference to Indiana Jones.
- Red Tornado Recommended Reading