- In one day, I've gone fom being only one of my kind...to being a member of one very, very bizarre family.
- -- Red Tornado
Appearing in "Sibling Rivalry!"
- Steve Aiden (Only appearance; dies)
- Gina Aiden (Only appearance; dies)
- General Lopez
- Vixen (Mentioned only)
Synopsis for "Sibling Rivalry!"
At Belle Reve Red Tornado and Red Torpedo look for answers from T. O. Morrow—particularly why Red Volcano recently ransacked the facility and then left. When he hurls insults at them, Torpedo lashes out, hurting nearby innocents and Tornado forces her to leave.
In Happy Harbor, Volcano ruthlessly murders the parents of Seth Aiden, who recently transformed into the Red Inferno. The youth flew in a wild tailspin to St. Louis but Volcano retrieves him to show him the devastation he has wrought. He lies to the boy and tells him that they are being attacked by the military and that there are two other robots like them who are coming to hurt them.
Inferno and Volcano destroy an air force base. Tornado and Torpedo arrive after the destruction but just as fighter jets arrive to combat two robots.
- This book was first published on November 4, 2009.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Write your own review of this comic!
- Discuss Red Tornado Vol 2 3 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Red Tornado series
- Images from Red Tornado Vol 2 3
- Red Tornado Recommended Reading