Red Torpedo was the younger "sister" of Red Tornado. She housed a water elemental.
Based on the revelation of T.O. Morrow, the Red Torpedo was created after the Red Tornado. She was created some time before the start of the European Union, to be used by Morrow for his own criminal ends. However for unknown reason she instead became a hero of Prague. Her heroic career ended when Morrow decided to destroy the Red Torpedo by burying her in the Pacific Ocean with Morrow expecting that the ocean water would destroy her robot parts.
- Android Body
- Hydrokinesis: Red Torpedo has the ability to manipulate any matter in liquid state including plasma or blood, as when she tried to remove the blood from T.O. Morrow. She was shown to be able to control mass quantity of water but whether she can sculpt it remains to be seen.
- Flight: It appears her power of flight is based on her hydrokinetic ability, since a swirling stream of water appears from the waist down, similar to the cyclone of the Red Tornado.
- Superhuman Strength
- Red Tornado noted that Red Torpedo might be claustrophobic.
- Red Torpedo when flying or underwater, has a face plate covering her head. It appears that although she is hydrokinetic she still needs to keep her robotic parts dry.
- 8 Appearances of Red Torpedo (New Earth)
- 6 Images featuring Red Torpedo (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Red Torpedo (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Red Torpedo (New Earth)