Upon hearing a beacon calling out for all the Red Tornado family, Red Volcano angrily flies into Louisiana to meet his maker. He arrives at Belle Reve Mental Hospital for mad scientists. He breaks into the facility, murdering guardsman along the way and bursts into T.O. Morrow's cell to question the annoyance. He eventually gets his answers and directions to where Red Tornado already happens to be. The location of the beacon's origin is Red Torpedo's grave.
- Android Body:
- Superhuman Strength: Has been seen tossing men around and lifting men off the ground with ease.
- Superhuman Durability: Has been seen surviving multiple gunfire and debris from falling walls.
- Computerized Brain: As a robot with a computerized brain. In addition he is able to run full-diagnostic scans to see what is going on inside his body.
- Self-Sustenance: As a robot he doesn't require food, water, air, or sleep but has his own power supply to keep him alive and functioning. As an android he must regenerate and restore his power.
- Geokinesis: Red Volcano has a high mastery of this ability. He can uproot the ground, turn it into sand and project it around. His foots steps can smother the ground and turn it into silt. With his Geokinesis he can make the ground into quicksand and use his other abilities to supplement this. He can also create earthquakes and tremors.
- Volcano Creations: He can create volcanoes of varying degrees. From minor tremor shakes that burst out of the ground, or massive volcanoes though this is up to question but of his recent power flux.
- Thermokinesis: With high levels of heat generated from his body and from his seismic abilities, Red Volcano can create and control flames. He can radiate his flames anywhere from body to 10 feet outwards in a booming explosion. Coupling this with his Geokinesis, he can create miniature volcano eruptions and a wave of molten gravel.
- Flight: Self-powered flight through thermal propulsion at his legs and feet. With this explosion of power through his feet he can launch himself into the air and use his Thermokinesis to control his flight.
- 9 Appearances of Red Volcano (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Red Volcano (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Red Volcano (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Red Volcano (New Earth)
This character is or was primarily an enemy of the Justice League, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the category "Justice League Villains."