Looking for a different version of this character?
|As a result of the New 52 in 2011, the entire line of DC characters was relaunched, incorporating properties belonging to the company's imprints: Wildstorm, Milestone, and Vertigo. As such, elements of this character's history have been altered in some way from the previous incarnation's. For a complete list of all versions of this character, see our disambiguation page.|
- THE HEARTTT WILLL BEEE WHOLLLLEEE
- -- Red Wave Beast src
The Red Wave Beast is a parasitic entity whose sole purpose is to infect living creatures of a planet and spread to other planets.
It was contained by the original Suicide Squad, led by Rick Flag Sr on a spaceship on the moon. However, when the current day Suicide Squad, led by Rick Flag Jr, arrived, they accidentaly freed the monster. It was ultimately killed when Argent and Rick Flag Sr piloted the spaceship into the sun and all three of them died.
- Unique Physiology
- Red Wave Infection The Red Wave Beast is capable to emit an energy wave capable of infecting any being that comes in contact with and consuming the host from the inside out,and then spreads out.  
- Power Distribution: The Red Wave infection can bestow powers for those who are infected. 
- Immortality: By using the electromagnetic energy from Red Wave Beast's heart, Rick Flag, Sr. and Karin Grace became immortal. It is possible that the creature is also immortal. 
- Telepathy: He has the ability to mentally communicate with all of those who were infected by the Red Wave.
- Red Wave Beast was created by Robert Kanigher and Ross Andru, first appearing in The Brave and the Bold #25. However, in the Prime Earth continuity Red Wave Beast first appeared as part of the New 52 DC Universe in Suicide Squad (Volume 5) #28 by Rob Williams and Eleonora Carlini.
- 5 Appearances of Red Wave Beast (Prime Earth)
- 3 Images featuring Red Wave Beast (Prime Earth)
- 1 Quotations by or about Red Wave Beast (Prime Earth)
- Character Gallery: Red Wave Beast (Prime Earth)
Expression error: Missing operand for -.