Remnant Nod, with his past as a political prisoner on his homeworld of Z'nang, became a fighter against the political oppression on his world. After the death of Meeno Monak, Remnant became a Green Lantern and continued his fight against his world's government.
- Although this character was originally introduced during DC's Earth-One era of publication, their existence following the events of the 1985–86 limited series Crisis on Infinite Earths remains intact. However, some elements of the character's Pre-Crisis history may have been altered or removed for Post-Crisis New Earth continuity, and should be considered apocryphal.
- 7 Appearances of Remnant Nod (New Earth)
- 4 Images featuring Remnant Nod (New Earth)
- Quotations by or about Remnant Nod (New Earth)
- Character Gallery: Remnant Nod (New Earth)
|Green Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Green Lantern Corps, chosen by the Guardians of the Universe to act as their sector's Green Lantern and to protect it from interstellar threats with a Power Ring.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Green Lantern Corps members category."
|Black Lantern Corps member|
This character is or was a member of the Black Lantern Corps. Those who have died may wield the Black Power Ring, symbolizing their lack of both life and emotion.
This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Black Lantern Corps members category."