Injustice: Gods Among Us: Year Two
- Superhuman Strength: Due to ingesting the 5-U-93-R Pill, Renee was shown capable of fighting other people who had ingested the 5-U-93-R Pill.
- Superhuman Durability: Due to ingesting the 5-U-93-R Pill, Renee has taken on this ability, with bone density on par with a Kryptonian.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the video game Injustice: Gods Among Us and is an adaptation of Renée Montoya. The original character was created by Paul Dini, Bruce Timm, and Mitch Brian and first appeared in Batman (1992 TV Series) Episode: Pretty Poison.
- 38 Appearances of Renee Montoya (Injustice)
- 2 Images featuring Renee Montoya (Injustice)
- 1 Quotations by or about Renee Montoya (Injustice)
- Character Gallery: Renee Montoya (Injustice)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|GCPD Officer |
This character is or was an officer of, or held a title in the Gotham City Police Department, in any of its various incarnations. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "GCPD members" and "Police Officers" categories.
This character is or was a member of the Insurgency, a gathering of heroes and villains who have come together to usurp Superman's Regime and restore democratic order on Earth in the events that precede and include the Injustice: Gods Among Us video game.