After his family died, Richard Benson's inner life curled up and died. He founded the firm "Justice, Inc." in the hopes of bringing some sense of order to his world. He set up shop in Times Square, the most crime-ridden neighborhood in his New York.
His firm takes cases not based on how much the client can pay, but on how dire the need for them is.
- Multilingualism: Richard Benson is fluent in 12 languages, including Korean.
- Disguise: Benson is a master of disguises and can change his physical appearance to resemble anyone he wants, with perfection.
- The Avenger is a licensed character who is not owned by DC Comics. Nevertheless, his 2010-2012 comic book stories were explicitly placed in DC's First Wave continuity, so this version of the Avenger is included in the DC Comics Database.
- 16 Appearances of Richard Benson (First Wave)
- 2 Images featuring Richard Benson (First Wave)
- 9 Quotations by or about Richard Benson (First Wave)
- Character Gallery: Richard Benson (First Wave)