- I disdain your help, Richard Dragon! I lack neither eyes to see -- nor a body to act!
Appearing in "To Catch an Assassin!"
Synopsis for "To Catch an Assassin!"
Ben Turner has been shot by a dart and falls unconscious. Richard Dragon and Lady Shiva go after the attackers while "Junior" calls a doctor. After quickly dispatching the attackers, Richard and Shiva go to "a huge urban hospital" to check on Ben. The doctor says that he has been poisoned by a toxin unknown to Western medicine and Ben will die in two weeks. Lady Shiva recognixed the attackers swordsmanship style, and points them to the League of Assassins to find out more about the poison. Before flying to Mongolia, Lady Shiva finds out some additional iformation - a man named Viper creates poisons for the League of Assassins. Lady Shiva and Richard reach Mongolia and fight foot-soldiers of the League while the Viper tries to escape. Unfortunately, the Viper's plan of escape - and Richard's hope for an antidote to the poison - are dashed short when a Russian Border-Patrol helicoptor shoots the Viper.
- No special notes.
- No trivia.
- Discuss Richard Dragon, Kung-Fu Fighter Vol 1 13 on the forums
- Cover gallery for the Richard Dragon, Kung-Fu Fighter series
- Images from Richard Dragon, Kung-Fu Fighter Vol 1 13
- Richard Dragon Recommended Reading