- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Basic)
- Swordsmanship: Robin is a very capable fencer.
- Multilingualism: Along with English, Dick can understand Spanish. He's also learning how to speak French and Italian.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batman, its tie-in comic book series, related live-action movie and animated movies, Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders and Batman vs. Two-Face. It is an adaptation of Dick Grayson/Robin. The original character was created by Jerry Robinson, Bob Kane, and Bill Finger and first appeared in Detective Comics #38.
- This version of the character was portrayed by Burt Ward and was known for prefacing his exclamations with the word "Holy", such as "Holy knit-one pearl-two, Batman!"
- In recreation sequences for Return to the Batcave: The Misadventures of Adam and Burt, Ward was portrayed in and out of character by Jason Marsden.
- He attends Woodrow Roosevelt High School.
- Dick is 16 years old by the beginning of season 3, as in "Enter Batgirl, Exit Penguin", Dick gets his driver's license.
- 165 Appearances of Richard Grayson (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- 54 Images featuring Richard Grayson (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- 3 Quotations by or about Richard Grayson (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Richard Grayson (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- ↑ Batman '66 Meets Wonder Woman '77 #5
- ↑ Batman (1966 TV Series) Episode: Walk the Straight and Narrow
- ↑ Batman
- ↑ Batman '66 #1
- ↑ "Walk the Straight and Narrow"
- ↑ "Penguin Is a Girl's Best Friend"
- ↑ Batman (1966 TV Series) Episode: Scat! Darn Catwoman
- ↑ "Fine Feathered Finks"
- ↑ "The Joker Goes to School"
|1966-1968 Batman television series and the 1966 Batman feature film. This template will categorize articles that include it into Batman TV Series Characters.|
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.