- Hand-to-Hand Combat (Advanced)
- Swordsmanship: Robin is a very capable fencer.
- Multilingualism: Along with English, Dick can understand Spanish. He's also learning how to speak French and Italian.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series Batman, its tie-in comic book series, related live-action movie and animated movies, Batman: Return of the Caped Crusaders and Batman vs. Two-Face. It is an adaptation of Dick Grayson/Robin. The original character was created by Jerry Robinson, Bob Kane, and Bill Finger and first appeared in Detective Comics #38.
- This version of the character was portrayed by Burt Ward and was known for prefacing his exclamations with the word "Holy", such as "Holy knit-one pearl-two, Batman!"
- In recreation sequences for Return to the Batcave: The Misadventures of Adam and Burt, Ward was portrayed in and out of character by Jason Marsden.
- He attends Woodrow Roosevelt High School.
- Dick is at least 16 years old by the beginning of season 3, as in "Enter Batgirl, Exit Penguin", Dick gets his driver's license.
- 182 Appearances of Richard Grayson (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- 59 Images featuring Richard Grayson (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- 4 Quotations by or about Richard Grayson (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Richard Grayson (Batman 1966 TV Series)
- Batman '66 Meets Wonder Woman '77 #5
- Batman '66 Meets the Man from U.N.C.L.E. #5
- Batman (1966 TV Series) Episode: Walk the Straight and Narrow
- Batman '66 #1
- "Batman (1966 TV Series) Episode: The Curse of Tut"
- "Batman (1966 TV Series) Episode: The Pharaoh's in a Rut"
- "Batman (1966 TV Series) Episode: Fine Finny Fiends"
- "Walk the Straight and Narrow"
- "Penguin Is a Girl's Best Friend"
- Batman (1966 TV Series) Episode: Scat! Darn Catwoman
- "Fine Feathered Finks"
- "The Joker Goes to School"
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Justice League member|
This character is or was a member of the Justice League of America, or the Justice League in any of its various incarnations, sworn by a duty to act as guardians of America and the world by using their skills and/or superpowers to protect Earth from both interstellar and domestic threats.