Robin used to be Batman's vigilante partner and used to fight with him against Gotham City's criminals, until the The Joker murdered him with the help of Harley Quinn. He also defaced his body armor with grafitti and Batman later installed the suit as a memorial to his fallen comrade in the Batcave.
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the DC Extended Universe and is an adaptation of Robin. The original character was created by Jerry Robinson, Bob Kane, and Bill Finger and first appeared in Detective Comics #38.
- Robin's identity was never revealed in Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice.
- Director Zack Snyder stated on social media that he intended the character to be Dick Grayson. The plan was for him to stay dead until Carrie Kelley became the new Robin in a later film.
- David Ayer, director of Suicide Squad, also confirmed on Twitter that it was Dick who was killed by Joker in his movie.
- Appearances of Richard Grayson (DC Extended Universe)
- 1 Images featuring Richard Grayson (DC Extended Universe)
- Quotations by or about Richard Grayson (DC Extended Universe)
- Character Gallery: Richard Grayson (DC Extended Universe)
- ↑ Suicide Squad (Movie)
- ↑ Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 Batman v Superman: Dawn of Justice
- ↑ Zack Snyder Had Planned On Introducing Carrie Kelley's Robin In DC Movie Universe
- ↑ Zack Snyder Reveals Which Robin the DCEU Joker Killed
- ↑ ‘Suicide Squad’ Director David Ayer Confirms Which Robin Joker Killed
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.