Dick Grayson is Batman's sidekick, Robin.
Robin is Batman's sidekick who first appeared in a flashback in From Bat To Worse where he revealed himself to a young Barbara Gordon and told her that Batman doesn't need a girl like her to be part of his team and told her to go home as he leaves.
He later appears again at Gotham Con where he was revealed to be the special guest instead of Batman and after he insulted Barbara in front of the people at the con, Harleen (as Harley Quinn) decided to get back at him but is foiled thanks to Batgirl (Barbara Gordon) interfering. Later during the Cosplay Contest, Robin discovers a bomb under his seat as both Batgirl and Harley try to get rid of the bomb, and after both manage to stop it, Robin became a bit jealous seeing the attention he would usually get now in the spotlight of Batgirl and Harley. He later appeared in a flashback in the end where Harley forced him to give her an autographed photo of him to Babs.
He is the leader of the Tween Titans. In the episode of the same name Robin (who goes by Dick Grayson) is having a birthday party and both Karen and Jessica were hired to watch him and his friends while Bruce Wayne and Alfred are out during a live showing of Make It Wayne. During the party, Robin and his friends revealed themselves and started causing chaos all over the Mansion. It would be until Karen and Jessica use their powers to not only defeat Robin and the Titans but manage to put them to sleep.
Mayhem in the Multiverse
Dick ceased to be Batman's sidekick and began his new phase as Nightwing. According to Babs, the boy is even more annoyed with her than before he left the Robin mantle.
Powers and Abilities
- This version of the character is exclusive to the continuity of the television series DC Super Hero Girls and is an adaptation of Dick Grayson/Robin. The original character was created by Jerry Robinson, Bob Kane, and Bill Finger and first appeared in Detective Comics #38.
- Robin is voiced by Keith Ferguson.
- 9 Appearances of Richard Grayson (DC Super Hero Girls TV Series)
- 2 Images featuring Richard Grayson (DC Super Hero Girls TV Series)
- Quotations by or about Richard Grayson (DC Super Hero Girls TV Series)
- Character Gallery: Richard Grayson (DC Super Hero Girls TV Series)
|Batman Family member |
This character is or was an incarnation of or an ally of Batman, and a member of the Batman Family. This template will automatically categorize articles that include it into the "Batman Family members" category.
|Teen Titans member |
This character is or was primarily a member of the younger superhero team known as the Teen Titans, in any of its various incarnations. This template will categorize articles that include it into the "Teen Titans members" category.